Rill Data provides a fully managed cloud data service that enables teams to deliver real time metrics dashboards to their business stakeholders.
The platform adds security, elastic scaling and job monitoring on top of:
- an open source tool to effortlessly transform data
- a high performance, real-time analytics database (Apache Druid)
- metrics dashboards that are fast, interactive, and easy-to-use
Combining these three pieces of the modern data stack creates a fast-path for data engineers, analysts and business stakeholders to quickly collaborate and drive value from high volume, high velocity data.
Get started with Rill
As you use the Rill service, you may want to know more about Apache Druid, the database that powers Rill.
We've provided the basics here in our Rill documentation, but for more details, check out the following material:
- Apache Druid documentation
- Rill Data: Apache Druid Bibliography - a list of real-life implementations & example architectures
- Intro to Apache Druid by Rill's Co-Founder & Head of Engineering, Nishant Bangarwa
Updated about 1 month ago